Friday, November 30, 2012

Mistletoe Couple

Let the Holiday Fun Begin Challenge
is going on this week.  
You still have a few more days to get your entry in.
We would love to have you come and play with us.
Please scroll down to the weekly challenge post;)

I decided on this fun digi image for my holiday fun creation:





Card inside:
They are just so DARN cute;)
The inside of my creation uses

I used photoshop to color my images, printed them out on stampers select white 
cardstock and die cut them with nestabilities.
A few strokes with a sponge and TH distress ink helped give the printed images a more
vintage feel.
The deliciously yummy vintage paper is from, 
Holiday Vintage Prints Collection PaperTrey Ink.


The Eureka Stamp Store offers rubber and digital images giving
you the best of both creative worlds.
Please stop by Eureka Stamps Store and have a look around.
Sign up for our newsletter while you are visiting so you don't miss
out on one single moment of the good stuff.


Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your coloring and your card, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Sara, yes DARN cute :) and I love how you decorated the card and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the image and your colouring of it, and love those wonderful papers too!
    hugs
    Glneda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Sara! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this
    issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Appreciate it!
    Here is my blog post ; safe diets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Great image and you did a beautiful job with this card!

    ReplyDelete