Thursday, November 29, 2012

Season's Greetings Tag

Hello and welcome to the Eureka Stamps Blog.  Today, I have another Christmas tag to share with you.  Let me show you my tag and then I'll fill you in on all of the details.


This digital stamp is called Three Kings and can be found in the Eureka Stamps store right here.  The sentiment is so pretty ~ I just love the script ~ and it can be found right here.

I colored the Three Kings with my Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut them out.  I attached them to my embossed tag with pop dots.  The sentiment is also attached with pop dots.  Here is a close-up of the images:


As you can see, I used red ink on the edges of the sentiment just to give it a little definition.  Here's one more close-up of these images:


I made this tag a little smaller (2 1/2" x 5") and made the base of the tag out of heavier kraft cardstock.  The white cardstock was run through my embossing machine, then attached to the tag.  I punched a hole through both layers and put a piece of red and white bakers twine through the hole.  I finished my tag off with a red and green striped bow.

My tag is all ready to hang on a Christmas present or on the tree.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. Very nice tag - I like our coloring. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag! I love this image, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cheryl. Lovely embossing and such bright and beautiful colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete