Thursday, November 15, 2012

Merry Christmas Tag

Hello!  Cheryl here to share a Christmas tag with you.  I've been busy making gift tags this year and these adorable Eureka stamps were just perfect for one of them!  Let me show you my tag and then I'll give you the details.


This tag is a smaller size (2 1/2" x 5") so that I can attach it to any size gift.  I made it out of heavy kraft cardstock and then covered it with Echo Park patterned paper.  I punched a hole through both layers and added a piece of baker's twine before I started.

This is a digital image and can be found in the Eureka Stamps store under digi-Christmas.  The image is called Mistletoe Couple and can be found here.  The sentiment can be found here.

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and made the "mistletoe" a ball of green and red glitter glue.  After the glitter glue dried, I fussy cut the image, inked the edges with green ink, then attached it to the tag with pop dots.  I also fussy cut, and inked, the sentiment and attached it with pop dots.  I tied a "double bow" and and glued it to the top of the tag.

Here's one more photograph of my tag:


As always, this image was such a joy to color and I just love the way it looks on my tag!  I'm all set to tie this tag onto a special Christmas gift.

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. Now how cute is that tag. Almost don't want to use it. Almost, but then what's the sense in making it, right? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great tag...I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete