Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Mermaid...


Good Morning All...

It is Katie here today with my latest post for Eureka Stamps.

I couldn't resist this cute mermaid image on the Eureka Stamps website, she is so pretty adults and children would love to receive her!



As you can see I have embellished the card using real shells that we collected from the beach and stuck on using silicone.  I think this gives the card a rustic look.

The Mermaid image can be found here.

I coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink. Caramel, Sandstone, Denim Blue, Pastel Pink.

To see what else I have been making please visit My Blog

4 comments:

  1. Really nice layout, what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mermaid card is beautiful! I love your coloring - especially on her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie! this is absolutely stunning---I stinkin' love the attached shells!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this little mermaid, she is just beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete