Saturday, September 1, 2012

Simple but Sweet

Hi everyone,

Tory here again, and today I want to share with you this simple card I made up with the Fruit Set of stained glass stamps. These are really gorgeous stamps and I think sometimes that simplicity is the best way to showcase them.



I colored these with Copics and then I put Glossy Accents on top of the fruits to glam them up a bit. Its quick and simple, but gorgeous and sweet for the stained glass lover in your family.

So try it tonight - a simple but sweet card!

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Tory!!! Love Glossy Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so effective, really love this card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic! I Love this! Great Idea!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so fabulous! wonderful idea with the glossy accents!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful in it's simplicity! Very nice, indeed.

    ReplyDelete