Sunday, September 30, 2012

Challenge #7- Animals



Happy Monday Crafty Friends!!

Welcome to Eureka Stamps 7th Challenge! 
We are So excited that you have Joined us!
Thank you so much to Everyone who joined us last week for our 6th Challenge: Autumn Colors!
We really Enjoyed Seeing all the Beautiful Colors of Autumn on your Creations!

Our Winner Via Random.org is
 2. Laine    

Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words Eureka Challenge Winner in the Subject Line! * Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order

 40. Dorothy S    
7. Helen  
 30. NikkiByrne    
8. Lorraine A  

Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!
________________________________
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS: ANIMALS
 

This Week our Very Special Guest Designer is:

Hi, my name is Joann Burton aka Sassy Raggedy.  I have been crafting ever since I was a young girl.  For 13 years while living in Denver, CO I was so lucky to have owned my ownBoutique called "Ragg-A-Muffins" where I did decorative painting on furniture, antiques and anything I could get my hands on.  I also handmade Raggedy Ann's and Andy's and almostany type animal or doll I could think of.  At my Boutique, we made our own soaps, stationary,patterns, and you name it.  If we could think of it we made it...
I have been married to my hubby for 33 years and have 2 wonderful sons.  My hubby retired from the Air Force Academy and served in Desert Storm. My oldest son served in the Army in Iraq and my youngest is currently a Marine for another month, having served in Afghanistan.
I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Eureka Stamps as I love these images so much.

Joann Sassy Raggedy

Now onto more inspiration from some our of Design Team members. 




  
 Tina

 


Barb  
 

Reminder:

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT creations, thanks for a fab challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely delighted to have been chosen as the random winner this week. Thank you so much. Many Congratulations to the Top 5.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Joann on being our Guest Designer!!

    Congratulations also to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laine, your card is so cute!
    Thanks to whomever chose the other winners - I am honored to be included - there are so many lovely entries. This made my day!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration from the DT...I couldn't resist playing along...I love animal stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely DT cards. Vee xx ps such wonderful public service in Joann's family (hugs) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT cards are fabulous - love all the inspiration. TFS


    ReplyDelete