Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowman gift tag

Hello blog fans!
Kristie here today!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much.
Now that Thanksgiving is passed it's really time to gear up for Christmas.
I decided to make a couple gift tags to show you.
I used
"Snowman To and From" (#23705)
This first one was stamped onto white card stock
and colored with FlexMarkers.
The sky is inked with a blending tool
and Distress Ink (Broken China)
This one was stamped onto a white tag
and colored with FlexMarkers.
They didn't take much time to make at all
and I think these little guys are adorable.
 
Why not pop over to the
 and see what images you might want
to use to make some gift tags?
I used a rubber stamp,
but they are also available in digital format.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you've been inspired in some way, come again soon!
I'd love to have you stop by my blog,
and see what else I've been up to.
Stop by and see me soon.

2 comments:

  1. These are Darling! Great Job!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Kristie! And a really creative design and tag idea!

    ReplyDelete