Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Background and Mica Powder

It's that season!
Time for pumpkins, turkey, mashed potatoes and giving thanks!
It's Kristie here from Kristie Kreates.
This weeks Eureka! Stamps challenge theme is 'give thanks' 
so I thought I would go along with that theme for this card.
I used
"Pumpkin Background" (#26601)
I stamped Pumpkin Background onto kraft card stock with VersaMark ink.
Then I brushed on some gold Mica Powder.
Eureka! Stamps carries several color sets of Mica Powder,
just click on the "Metallic/Mica Powders" link on the left sidebar of the home page at the Eureka! Stamps Store
to see what they have to offer.
Here is a close up that shows the gold shimmer of the Mica Powder.
Next I stamped the Pumpkin Background
image again and colored just parts of it with FlexMarkers
and fussy cut them.
I adhered those pieces to the background with foam tape.
The sentiment is rub ons and also popped up with some foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will.
I hope you have been inspired in someway.
Why not check out the wonderful images at
as well as all the other wonderful products they carry,
like the Mica Powder I used on my card?
Be sure to also check out the latest challenge and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment