Thursday, November 1, 2012

Circus Train...


Hello,

Katie here today.

I would like to share a card with you made from several Digi Stamps from Eureka Stamps.  I had such fun with these stamps and they have so many possibilities.




The card is 6" x 12" as it needed to be big enough to fit the whole train onto it!  I have coloured the images using Promarkers and then cut around each image.  To join the carriages together I have used a ribbon punch on Black Cardstock to look like a chain.  The balloons are cut from an old Quickutz die that I have as is the grass.

Here is a list of the stamps I have used:

Remember when sizing these Digi Stamps that the animals need to fit in the Train Car, so make them smaller than the engine and the carriage!

To see what else I have been creating please visit my blog here.

3 comments: