Friday, November 9, 2012

"Best Friends"

Hi everyone!  Sassy Raggedy here with all of you today to showcase another card featuring a wonderful digi stamp image from Eureka Stamps....
I love this image and have seen many others using it in various cards.  This is my first time to color it and I used Copic Sketch Markers along with Prisma Pencils.  This image is soooo versatile I can seem myself using it for Easter, various birthday cards, friends cards, etc....

I used a step-card design and various design papers.  If you love this image as much as I do you can find it at the Eureka Stamps Store - Digi #5903-412.

Be sure to check out the Design Team Calls we have up and get your cards into our Challenge for this week.

Remember if you would like to be a Guest Designer for us be sure to add GDT after your name.  Starting in December our Guest Designer Spots will be switching from weekly to monthly.  Plus, you will be given 4 images of your choice to work with.

So that's it for me today....If you would like more info about my card be sure to drop by my blog here.

6 comments:

  1. Joann this is gorgeous and very creative. This is definitely one of my favourite Eureka digis. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! LOVE your coloring so much!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joann, this is just beautiful! I LOVE the colors you used!! Your work is such an inspiration!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Joann!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, I appreciate your comments. joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love this image and you did a beautiful job with it.

    ReplyDelete