Monday, July 15, 2013

Challenge #48 Christmas in July


Welcome to our Weekly Challenge !!


Thank you so much to Everyone who joined us for our challenge last week!! We really loved seeing all of your Fantastic creations!! 

Our Winner For Challenge #47  Hitting the Beach

#8 Imke
 

Congratulations! Please Jackie at eurekastamp.sponsorship@gmail.com with the words Eureka Challenge Winner in the Subject Line! 

Please go to the Eureka Stamps store  & Pick out the two digital Images of your Choice! 
* Also, don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!


Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are

#14 Rachelle
#2 Angel 007
#15 Scrappy
#7 Gale 

#5 Hilde
 
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a Eureka Stamps Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

Our Challenge theme this week is 

 Christmas in July 

Our Guest Designer for July 
Pat K


Thank you so much for having me as your GD this month . My first venture into paper crafting was scrapbooking but I soon moved on to card making.    I love to colour with my Copics, am obsessed with collecting paper and now it looks like dies as well!  Digital stamps are my favourite, mostly for their convenience.  My style is rather eclectic….one day I love CAS and the next I want to dump everything onto a card…depending on the image or the recipient.  I've been blogging for over a year now and am fortunate to be on some wonderful design teams, past and present.  I’m constantly inspired by the talented artists I meet every day.
 Hugs, Pat K.


Pat's beautiful card features
 "Three Kings digi 12401",  "O Come digi 16603"



Be sure to stop over to Pat's blog and leave her some love for her beautiful creation!

Inspiration from our Design Team

We are so happy to introduce a New Designer today!
Please join me in welcoming 

Zella Turley


Hello!  My name is Zella and I'm so honored to be part of the Eureka Design Team!  I'm 45 and live in Ohio with my husband/best friend/love of my life, Russ.  We have 2 sons, 1 daughter, 2 daughter-in-laws, and 4 granddaughters who all live 250 miles away from us.  We share our home with 2 "cats" but don't tell them they are cats cause they truly believe they are people.  Our live is pretty quiet - we enjoy a quiet lifestyle.  I've been crafting of some sort for years - have done cross stitch, needlepoint, some sewing, made candles, and crocheted.  My Aunt was into stamping and encouraged me to give it a try.  So I bought a $20 kit and a new addiction was born.  Within a month I had quite a stash start and now, years later, I must say that it has only continued to grow.  As for my style - I would have to stay it's more simple and basic.  I mail my cards so I try to keep them relatively flat due to postage.  While I love seeing cards with lots of "stuff" on them - when I try that it usually looks like...well, you know that drawer in your kitchen that you don't ever open when anyone is around because of all the stuff?  That's what my card looks like.  :)  So I try to keep things basic and simple...pretty much like my personality. 
Zella shares her first card with us today 

 

 


digi16701 Scroll Frame
digi17401 Every Day Christmas












 

For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

Reminder:
To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

Crafty Hugs 
 





 

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for another Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Congratulations to the winners and the Guest Designer. I do not see Mr. Linky - here is my link and I will check back later also.

    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/07/babys-first-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see your linky tool.... I'll come back later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Mr. Linky but i have a card. you can view it here at http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2013/07/merry-christmas-in-july.html

    Thanks,
    Deonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find your linky so I'll post my entry here:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/07/snowman-wishes.html

    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a second entry for your challenge:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/07/vintage-santa.html

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/07/cricut-cut-candle-christmas-card.html

    Here is my second entry as there is no linky available

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPs my second card was a cricut and not a digital or rubber sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's no Mr. Linky :( I'll try again later.

    Beautiful cards by the DT and GDT and welcome Zella!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT examples, tried to enter but no link to do so.
    My card is here
    http://cvanoorschot.blogspot.ca/2013/07/winter-scene.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's my third entry:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/07/kitty-under-mistletoe.html

    Thanks for your fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/07/merry-christmas-deer-and-tree.html

    Entry #2 Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, but I do not find the inlinkz to join in the challenge. Here is my link: http://elephantfairies.blogspot.com/2013/07/day-1-catch-bug-christmas-in-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't see the inlinkz, so you can find my entry here;

    http://jencraftsa.blogspot.com/2013/07/bugaboo-stamps-christmas-in-july-day.html
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/07/moose-b-christmas.html

    Here is my third card to enter for the Challenge Christmas in July thank you - Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where's the linky to add a card?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where are we suppose to link up?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry everyone - I totally forgot to add link it is up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Jacki. That bad ol' Mr.Linky was hiding.
    Beautiful cards by the DT. I love the colors, the bling, the embossing. Everyone did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just saw that I'm in the Top 5 Heartfelt Thanks

    Many Greetings, Carmen ♥

    ReplyDelete