Monday, June 17, 2013

Challenge #44- Anything Goes



Happy Monday Crafty Friends!!

Welcome to Eureka Stamps' 44th Challenge!
We are really excited that you have Joined us this week!
Thank you so much to Everyone who joined us for our challenge last week!! We really loved seeing the Fantastic creations!! 

Our Winner For Challenge #43 Via Random.org is:

 9. Adrienne Crist 

Congratulations! Please Email Tina & Jackie with the words Eureka Challenge Winner in the Subject Line! Please go to the Eureka Stamps Site & Pick out the two digital Images of your Choice! 
* Also, don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order


 41. Carol C 
14. Gail Scott 
29. Mian Hahne
37. Stephanie 
 5. Bunny  



Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a Eureka Stamps Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

___________________________________________________________________
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:

Anything Goes 



Please Join us in Welcoming our June Guest Designer:
Sandra Van-Mourik 
 


My name is Sandra Janssen, 26 years old and married to the love of my life. I am from The Netherlands. I have been crafting as long as I can remember. As a child I started crafting with my grandmother, we made 3-D-paperpieced cards. She also tried to teach me how to crochet and knitting, but since I am left handed and she is right handed, it didn't quite work out. About 8 years ago, I found out about scrapbooking and did that for a very long time, but it bothered me that I just couldn't finish a lay-out in 1 evening. I usually took me about 2 or 3, and I began searching for things could just do in 1 evening. On the internet I saw people creating the most beautiful cards, with the same materials I used for scrapbooking. A new addiction was born, I managed to make 2 cards on one evening! I have been coloring with Copics for about 2 years now, and I totally love it. For me, it doesn't matter whether they are rubber stamps,clear stamps or dig stamps, I love them all!
 
 Here is Sandra's Beautiful Card Showcasing Eureka Image:
 digi 17802 Wrapped Up Kitty and Puppy & sentiment digi 16602 Merry Christmas






Thanks For Your Gorgeous Card, Sandra!!


Now, Onto Some More Inspiration from our Design Team: 
For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

Reminder:
To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my creation as top 5! I am honored! Enjoy your week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have found your blog and linked up for the first time! Thanks for the fun!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and the other Top 3's! Thank you so much for picking my altered notebook as Top 3, I´m so honored and will display the badge proudly!

    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking me in the Top 5, totally delighted :)

    Love the DT's creations
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete