Monday, December 17, 2012

Challenge #19- Christmas Spirit



Happy Monday Crafty Friends!!

Welcome to Eureka Stamps' 19th Challenge! 
We are So excited that you have Joined us!
Thank you so much to Everyone who joined us last week for our challenge! We really Enjoyed Seeing all the Lovely Creations!!

Our Winner For Challenge #18 via Random.org is:
 9. Stephanie W  
Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words Eureka Challenge Winner in the Subject Line! Please go to the Eureka Stamps Site & Pick out Two Digital Images of your Choice! * Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order

 17. Ursula Uphof  
 6. Elizabeth H.  

 Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!


**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a Eureka Stamps Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****
  ________________________________

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:
 Christmas Spirit 

Our Guest Designer this week is CG!!! 
CG will be joining us for the month of December 
and showcasing her wonderful card.  Here is a little more about CG.
I'm a crafter living in Baltimore, Maryland with my husband of nine years, a green Iguana named Percy, two unusually-large mini Schnauzers named Walt and Allen, (Allen's with me in the photo).  I have a background in poetry, website maintenance, and publication design, but these days I mostly make cards!  I'm currently visiting my parents in Arizona and I am spending lots of time crafting with my Mom, who got me into cardmaking.

I'm very lucky to have found the online creative community and I just love visiting blogs by crafters around the world.  I've recently gotten into cross-stitch and enjoy how relaxing that is.  Many thanks to Eureka Stamps for asking  me to join them this month as their Guest Designer!

And here is CG's Wonderful Card: Using digi34601 Holly Doggies 



Now, For More Inspiration from a Few DT Members:



 Cheryl  





Joann - Sassy Raggedy 


Reminder:
To Play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

Thanks Again For Playing With Us!
Hope to see you back again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners from last week and to the Guest Designer, GC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT creations - have a great week and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 5, and congratulations to all the winners. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have won some Eureka stamps. I'll finalize my choices later today and send Tina an email. You have so many wonderful stamps in the store, it's hard to choose! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete