Hello, Katie here today with my latest creation for Eureka Stamps is this set of Reward Cards for teachers to give out in class. Eureka Stamps have lots of these lovely images to encourage children in their learning.
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a 4" x 4" card.
2. Mat and layer Yellow card stock.
3. Add the spotted paper.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the centre of the card.
5. Colour and cut the image and mat and layer onto Spotty paper and then Yellow card.
6. Add to card and embellish with die cut stars.
I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Canary, Yellow, Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 3, Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 3, Azure, Pear Green, Pumpkin, Violet, Ivory, Poppy, Sandstone.
The images I have used can be found here.
Make sure you check out My Blog to see what else I have been making!
Thanks for viewing my post.