Good Morning, It is Katie here today with my post for Eureka Stamps.
Here is my latest creation made using an image from Eureka Stamps. As soon as I saw this image I knew it would make a fab Baby card.
The Digital Image can be found here.
Recipe & Method:
1. Colour and cut the image, I have cut it using a circle die.
2. Mat and layer Blue card stock onto a 4" x 4" White card. Add the stripe patterned paper on top.
3. Add a layered strip of patterned paper across the centre of the card.
4. Layer the cut image onto a Blue Scallop Circle.
5. Add the flowers and sentiments to embellish.
I have coloured it using Promarkers: Denim Blue and Cool Grey 3.
This is a effective but quick card to make, great for Birth Announcements or Baby Shower cards.
You can visit my blog here.
Thank you for looking at my post.